Tuesday, January 11, 2011

FLEETWOOD MAC

And before I turn off my computer and go my own way and read for a while before going to bed, I can't help leaving you here a beautiful uplifting anthem by one of the best bands I've ever seen play live, GO YOUR OWN WAY. Fleetwood Mac shared three lead singers for a few successful years: Stevie Nicks, Christine McVie and Lyndsey Buckingham, although it seems Mrs McVie left the band in the USA to come and stay in England around 1998. The three of them starred in different songs alternatively or backed one another in unforgettable songs such as SARA, TUSK, SEVEN WONDERS or TANGO IN THE NIGHT. The album RUMOURS and the double album TUSK are a must-have. Besides,  they have also published several DVS of their world tours. I recommend them because each of them lasts over 90 minutes and therefore allow you to enjoy their creativity properly. Have a good listening and viewing. Cheers.

No comments: