Sunday, December 11, 2011

NO HUMAN RIGHTS

With so many UN DAYS many people don't even remember the day's before DAY.
Half the PLANET were yesterday thinking about their national League or the Real vs Barcelona 'Clásico'; BUT the rest were planning how to get some food to SURVIVE just another day. And yes, the ECLIPSE.
But whatever happened to the HUMAN RIGHTS? The United Nations will end up texting us each day's celebration so that we share it on Facebook and seem to care and so, everybody will peacefully go to bed. WHAT A NERVE!

The Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Article 1.
  • All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/
http://kashmirwatch.com/opinions.php/2011/12/11/human-rights-enforcement-uno-8217-s-inability.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi to you all, I liked this writing here, you are contributing with great things! This web page is very enlightening!
I´m Megan, from Florenza, so I will be a fan of this web site, My interests may not be in the best interest of everyone but I will tell them off course I adore swimming as well as fishing, and I also listen a lot Shakira on my bedroom, I´m single now so male users....just kidding :)! I already tried online dating It did not worked out very well....
I wrote this comment because as I already said I really like your web site I also have a web community just as you, but mine is many different from yours, it is about free poker money....:)
I will also have to apologize by my language it was the only way I found to communicate with you guys....Xo Xo to you all, See you guys tomorrow

Joan Climent said...

Ciao, Megan. And welcome. Fishing and swimming make a good combination. You'll never drown and you'll always have something to eat afterwards.
Cheers, mate.