Wednesday, February 16, 2011

MASET DEL LLEÓ (2)

http://www.maset.com/productos/vinos-tintos?___store=en&___from_store=ca       (link for English speakers, but there's also a Catalan and a Spanish one).

On December 31 I wrote a post where I recommended my favourite Cabernet Sauvignon (Gran Reserva 2004). Luckily they've surprised me with an amazing January offer: pay 12 bottles and get 18.  Incidentalley, this wine has been awarded the Gold Medal at Vienna's International Wine Challenge.

Besides, they have introduced a new and awesome wine called Syrah (Reserva 2005)  that has been awarded 3 gold medals and a Big gold medal: First medal at the Thessalonique (Greece) contest, another one at the Wine Master Challenge 2009 in Portugal, a Big gold medal at the world-wide competition in Brussels and a gold medal at the contest The Best Spanish Wines for Asia 2009, in China. As soon as I heard about this Syrah wine I couldn't help treating myself to a few bottles (the offer will end in a few days). My cellar is looking forward to welcoming the new guests. Cheers! 

No comments: