Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Naked Neighbour's Watch

Monologue on the grey guy in green:

Fine.
If you tell me who you are and what you were doing while the picture was being taken, I'll let you know some of my ex-girlfriends' e-mails.

Otherwise, keep being a pseudo-expressionist nothing.
You look all-right dressed in green, don't you?
By the way, blonds have more fun.

And now, there's one for you:
What's the difference between a sitting duck and a sitting cock?
Answer 1: Many.
Answer 2: Both have wings (!)
Answer 3: I can't answer silly questions.
Answer 4: You're wasting my time and it's up to me. I pity myself.
Answer 5: Sarkozy. (What?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sting sold out his Barcelona concert in a few hours. Are they better than The Rolling Stones?

Joan Climent said...

The more you sell the more you earn.
Anyway, The Stones played four gigs in Spain, which meant over 150,000 tickets sold. And I haven't heard about a new The Police disc, whereas I have about The Rolling Stones. In fact, A Bigger Bang was quite a good one, rated 7 by the NME and Excellent by Rolling Stone magazine.