Tuesday, April 24, 2007

BENICOLET


Some friends and acquaintances of mine keep asking me whether I am ashamed of the small village I live in. They wonder this because I have published pictures among which they miss Benicolet. Well, in spite of being a rather peaceful and somewhat idyllic place, surrounded by orange tree groves, vineyards, olive trees and pines, it is not easy to find breathtaking images to show to the world outside. Anyway, there you have one taken from its north-eastern side.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola, We are an English speaking family moving to the area near Benicolet this summer. We would love to meet Spanish people to make friends and learn Spanish. I am Scottish, my partner is English and my daughter is half Scottish and half German with an English accent. We all love music and my partner is a musician. I am a primary school teacher and an English teacher...so if you have friends who would like to improve their English...
Saludos
Edmar Caie

Joan Climent said...

Hello there. It sounds unusual that some British people fancy meeting Spanish nationals. You tend to mix with other Britons just because of the language barrier you find hard to break.
As for kids wishing to learn English by getting in touch with their new European neighbours, no problem. They still feel different from the rest of Europe, but will never say NO to friends-to-be.
I'll let them know.
Cheers.